Saturday, February 05, 2011

Have These Missed These Posts?

If you haven't visited my main blog, A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye, lately, you have missed:
Just Do It!
Review – Leadership: It Takes More Than a Great Haircut!
Interview with The Barber-osopher: Terry L. Sumerlin
Abortion: Legalized Murder
Review: Thumbing Through Thoreau
Interview: Aggie Villanueva on The Rewritten Word
Editing The Rewritten Word
Interview with Nancy Nicholson, LBSW
Review: It’s Murder, My Son
The Future of Alzheimer’s: Hope in the Long-Term
National Alzheimer’s Month and National Caregivers Month
Maybe I Was Right to Be Scared

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Grumpy Old Ken said...

Have just come across your work. Awesome! I am out of my depth really. One, self published a book of short stories. 'There's Nowt so Strange as Folk.' Have 70,000 plus autobiographical words done. (90% finished.) Now what! Technically poor. Don't really know what an e-book is! Any advice, pointers welcome. Will be back. good luck.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Lillie Ammann said...

Ken,

Visit my main blog, A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye. You'll find tons of information about writing, editing, and publishing (especially self-publishing). I have two series on writing memoirs and family histories--one is a case study of a memoir I helped a client publish. You are welcome to contact me via email or the contact form on my primary blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home